Saturday, December 26, 2009

new place new mood~

yuhuuuu~
i am so boring with UNITEN this sem n i dunno why i feel that way almost all of the time...
but i feel so happy and very cheerful when i'm staying outside *kenaria*...thanks to all my beloved housemates....sop, syamil, ajim n didi....hehe...but it seems like i couldn't manage my studies well...i slept early, i woke up late ....but early enough to attend the 1st class everyday at 9.hehe......but it's not their fault or whatsoever...it's all about me...i need to have the discipline!

So, in order to start a new chapter, i'm back again~ staying inside at amanah...
*my mom like this*.
A1-04-01-D.......this is my room number...n my my roomates is syahmi aka mimi...hehehe...
it's a lil bit hard for me at 1st bcoz my room is at level 4...so gayatt! heeee~

that's all...gudluck for me!

3 comments: