Saturday, April 17, 2010

11/4/2010

Yuhuu~

Today, early in the morning, I have been briefly explained about how AutoCAD software works in the Planning Department by Abang Jef. In this department, AutoCAD Map 3D is our major programme. It is based on AutoCAD and contains all of that program’s functionality, as well as its own powerful tools designed for mapping and geographic information system (GIS) professional.

Today I have no site visit and it was quite bored because I just need to stay in the office while reading the Distribution Protection-Coordination of Protective device, and Power Quality borrowed by Mr. Mazlan while fulfilling my free time. Anyway, they are some of the elective subject offered in my University especially for EP student.


In my conclusion, today is such a boring day!

that's all for today~

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment